Sunday, September 06, 2009

MAN, not even a dot !!!

This is something my Professor told our class when I was in college... so whenever I feel like I am on top of the world or I am invincible or something like that.. I just put myself in this position... it really helps.. ok .. here goes...

(forgive me .. incase you knew this before)....

so visualize it when you are reading this post..ok..

I assume that right now.. you must be sitting down.. in a room somewhere... right !!! ....

Ok...now......


Compare yourself to that room.....


Compare that room to the buliding in which the room is ...(home, office, lab, cafe')....


Compare that buliding to the locality in which it is situated....


Compare that locality to your district/city.....


Compare your district/city to your state/county....



Compare your state/county to your country....



Compare your country to the continent (for ex:- if it is India, then Asia)...



Compare that continent to the world/earth...



Compare earth to the galaxy it belongs..



Compare that galaxy to its fellow galaxies...



Compare all the galaxies to the entire Universe...



Now... can you see you from there?? you are not even a dot...



So... stop thinking ... "I AM THE UNIVERSE".....

No comments: