Monday, June 23, 2008

Ain't it amazing!!!

Two days ago I decided to take my blogging seriously, a medium to use inorder to express my creative outlet... I sat down and began to write about the things that I want to write in my blog.. including my story ideas...

Until now.. I have come up with 27 different things to write in my blog space... I think its really cool!!!

To have alot of stuffs to say about yourself.. the people around you... your take on things.. the things you have seen, heard, said and imagined...

After writing about one thing.. I will cut it out of the list and replace it with another one... its going to be a never ending process...

So here I am.. taking this media seriously and with a list of things to speak out...

World Wide Web.. here I come !!! with the mightiest weapons ever... a keyboard and an unstoppable brain....

No comments: