Tuesday, June 17, 2008

There is no reason for passion

I am in the middle of watching the first part of Indiana Jones for the first time..kind of like one aspect of the character.. his passion for archaeology and expedition...he risks his life for his passion..

I think every living man/woman should have a passion in their life... something they would dedicate their lives for..something they don't mind giving their life for..

Do I have one of those?? Am I passionate about something? I know I like a lot of stuffs.. but am I passionate about those things?? I don't know... I am pretty serious about being a writer sometime in my life.. (I hope it is not too late)... I am really interested in travelling the world...I also have this crazy idea of becoming an actress.. I guess we can cut that off the list... umm.. so writing, travelling, acting.. lets see .. what else... I am interested in playing sports..like badminton, tennis, squash and the like... but it can't be considered as passion..it is something that I am interested in.. thats all...

I am creative in a way..so to speak... I really like my profession.. teaching... I have proved myself to be good at it.. in all possible way...

I think I still have to find out what am I really passionate about?? I guess everything I do I should do it with passion.. just to get a kick of it...

No comments: