Tuesday, June 03, 2008

...and then she touched me!!!

I finally did it.. or ..had it... I was waiting for this my entire life.. I can't actually believe that it has happened..after all these years..
I have only seen it on TV and heard about it and dreamt about it in my sleep... for several nights the thought of it has put me into sleep... and the best thing is that I can have it whenever I want to.. the only problem is whether it will be available when I want it...

Before today, I just had it once.. it was not that satisfying... the room was so narrow and smelly.. the bed was made of hard wood and there was nothing on it... the worst part was I was dissatisfied the whole time...

But today...I had it the way I wanted it to be... I wasn't planning for it.. but I really wanted to try it out.. I heard our campus is offering this kind of services..I wanted to get one on my b'day, but couldnt..as it was all booked up and no one was available... so today after going to the gym I just stopped by and asked for a free time slot... luckily, for me there was something available..they asked me to come back after 2 hrs..

I came back home.. thinking about what is going to happen to me today after all this waiting and yearning..

The time has arrived..I reached the spot where I was supposed to reach... the person was waiting for me.. we went into this large room with a soothing smell and lightened candles all over the place.. we sat and talked for a while... then ....it happened..slowly and comfortingly...

In case you are wondering what am I talking about.. its about a wonderful massage I got today... the lady who massaged me..I think she is a physiotherapist... as she was aware of all the muscle parts of the body..like who goes where? whose job is to do that? that kind of stuff...was very kind, understanding and patient with me.. she said the same thing about me too..

So we went into this room which puts you into ease, we talked for a little bit.. about if I had any massages before, what area of my body should she really concentrate on...stuffs like that.. then she asked me to undress myself and lay on the massage table... obviously, she went out, letting me to do so...

There I was, on the massage table waiting for her to come... She came in..set the music, took some massage cream... and then she touched me!! all my muscles woke up at once... and I could feel it.. she worked on the areas that troubled me...it felt like thousands of hands were on my back at the same time...

Eventhough it was really painful I felt really good...all my troubling nerves were scared and ran away in terror...

It was a 1 hour massage... after our session was over she showed me a couple of exercises that I can do in case of any back pain... She asked me to come over again as she has only released the muscles now... she would like to work on the problem areas more deeply...

I tell you for 22pounds it was worth it..

If you haven't had a massage in your lives and you would like to have one, I would suggest that you should go for it.. I m telling you from my own life story...

No comments: